Pineapple34 Sues Acer and Fujitsu in Campaign over Patents Received from IV
Dismissals without prejudice have ended separate cases filed earlier this year by Pineapple34, LLC against Dell, Hon Hai Precision Industry (Dynabook), LG Electronics (LGE), Microsoft, Panasonic, and Sony. Those departures left active only the Western District of Texas suit against Alphabet (Google)—until late last week, when Pineapple34 sued Acer (6:21-cv-00580) and Fujitsu (6:21-cv-00581), both in the Western District of Texas as well. The plaintiff targets each over the support of computer peripherals and the Windows Find My Device software in the new defendants’ respective laptops and tablets.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics