A Second Scramoge Plaintiff Files in West Texas, This One Against Apple
Roughly a month after a “Scramoge, Ltd.” accused Samsung of infringing three former LG Innotek patents, generally related to wireless power transfer, Scramoge Technology Limited has filed suit against Apple (6:21-cv-00579) over patents from the same portfolio. Scramoge again claims infringement through the wireless charging functionality in various products, this time including AirPods, Apple Watches, and iPhones, in a complaint also filed in the Western District of Texas.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics