In Display Vectors Campaign, LG Electronics Case Is Dismissed, New Case Against Acer Added
Earlier in June, Display Vectors, LLC hit Jazzy Electronics (Sound Around) in the Eastern District of New York; HP and LG Electronics (LGE) in the Western District of Texas; and Lenovo in the District of Delaware. The LGE case has already been dismissed without prejudice, replaced by a West Texas suit filed last week against Acer (6:21-cv-00614). Where three patents are asserted across all cases in the campaign, Acer is accused of infringing only the one generally related to a portable computer with a hinged display and a keyboard built into the base.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics