K.Mizra Keeps Printer Campaign Alive with Litigation Against HP
- June 24, 2021
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: Consumer Electronics and PCs
On the heels of a settlement in a January 2021 case against Lexmark, K.Mizra LLC has filed a new complaint, this one asserting an overlapping set of former Sharp patents against HP (2:21-cv-00226). The plaintiff targets the provision of certain multifunction printers as well as toner cartridges. The lawsuit keeps K.Mizra’s number of active campaigns, waged either directly or through managed subsidiary Ginegar LLC, at four.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!