NPE’s West Texas Networking Campaign Sees New Cases, Multiple Dismissals
Rock Creek Networks, LLC has added cases against NVIDIA (6:21-cv-00675) and Senao Networks (6:21-cv-00673) to the campaign that it began in January of this year. The new suits come as litigation against four prior defendants has either ended or been stayed. The same patent has been at issue throughout, with infringement allegations focusing on networking devices compliant with the IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics