Having Hit Apple in June, Smart Mobile Technologies Sues Samsung in July
A second suit has been filed in the campaign of Smart Mobile Technologies LLC (SMT) roughly three weeks after the plaintiff launched litigation, against Apple. The new defendant is Samsung (6:21-cv-00701), with infringement allegations hitting the provision of a various Galaxy-series devices (e.g., smartphones, smart watches, and/or tablets). Again at issue are wireless communications features that involve connecting to and switching between different types of networks (e.g., Download Booster, MIMO, Smart Network Switching, Wi-Fi calling, etc.).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics