New Defendants Tagged in DynaIP’s Unified Banking Campaign
mCom IP, LLC, a Texas entity associated with patent monetization firm Dynamic IP Deals LLC (d/b/a DynaIP), has sued Avaya (3:21-cv-01550) in the Northern District of Texas and Diebold Nixdorf (6:21-cv-00698) in the Western District of Texas over a single patent generally related to connecting multiple devices to a financial institution, accessing stored customer data, and monitoring that user session to select related “targeted marketing content”. The defendants are accused of infringement through the provision of their respective provision of “unified banking systems”, with features for consumer transaction management and monitoring, customer data analytics, and marketing at issue.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics