Emergent Mobile Sues Second Defendant over Former Sisvel Patents
Recently formed Texas NPE Emergent Mobile LLC has added a second defendant to its sole litigation campaign, launched last month, suing Kyocera (6:21-cv-00714) in the Western District of Texas. The plaintiff asserts three patents generally related to wireless communications, with infringement allegations targeting the provision of “4G and 5G” smartphones that support LTE networking, Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA), Group Communication Service (GCS), and Google Maps’ Live View features (using its ARCore “localization technique”).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics