IPValue Announces Deal with Mitsubishi Electric
On July 14, IPValue Management, Inc. (d/b/a IPValue) announced that its Trivale Technologies, LLC subsidiary has acquired over 1,200 patent assets from the display business unit of Mitsubishi Electric. The portfolio is described as encompassing “a broad range of LCD, OLED, and other technologies for high value display products”. The transaction is not yet reflected in currently available USPTO records.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics