AlmondNet and Roku Set Up Potential First-to-File Fight
AlmondNet, Inc., together with its subsidiary Intent IQ, LLC, have sued Roku (6:21-cv-00731) over the provision of its OneView advertisement platform, targeting a variety of certain data collection and advertisement methods; in a separate suit, Roku has filed a declaratory judgment complaint against AlmondNet and Intent IQ (1:21-cv-01035), seeking a judgment of noninfringement (of the same patents) by the same OneView advertisement platform. Both lawsuits were filed on July 15, AlmondNet’s in the Western District of Texas; Roku’s, in the District of Delaware.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics