New Campaign Targets Search on E-Commerce Websites
M4siz Limited has initiated litigation over a single patent generally related to a search engine that “triggers parsing” of a “request string” when an error is detected before returning results, suing Costco (6:21-cv-00760), Home Depot (6:21-cv-00763), Kohl’s (6:21-cv-00764), Penney OpCo (d/b/a JCPenney) (6:21-cv-00765) and Walgreens (6:21-cv-00747) in the Western District of Texas. The complaints accuse each defendant of infringement through the provision of features within the search option on its e-commerce website for identifying and correcting misspelled search terms before returning results.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics