New Defendants Sued in DynaIP’s User Verification Campaign
In late July, DatRec LLC, a Texas entity associated with patent monetization firm Dynamic IP Deals, LLC (d/b/a DynaIP), added another two defendants to the sole litigation campaign that it began in June 2020: Intuit (2:21-cv-00291) in the Eastern District of Texas and Yardi Systems (6:21-cv-00785) in the Western District of Texas. The asserted patent generally relates to allowing for communication between users after verifying their identity through a database, with infringement allegations throughout the campaign targeting software products that support certain user authentication functionalities.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics