IP Edge Begins Litigating New Video Processing Portfolio
For the first time, IP Edge LLC has asserted in litigation one of the patents received from France Brevets SAS this past March. Through Burley Licensing LLC, the Texas monetization firm has filed separate Western District of Texas suits against Micro-Star International (6:21-cv-00862) and Walmart (6:21-cv-00863), accusing each of infringing a single video quality patent. Targeted is the respective provision of laptops and computer hardware equipped with graphics processing units (GPUs) that support the NVIDIA NVENC encoder.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics