Vehicle Infotainment Campaign Pushes into Third Forum: The Middle District of Tennessee
MicroPairing Technologies LLC has filed separate Middle District of Tennessee suits against Mitsubishi (3:21-cv-00631) and Nissan (3:21-cv-00633), the two automakers joining GM, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, and Toyota, all of which have active cases against them in this campaign—two each, in fact, for GM and Toyota. In late July, the plaintiff filed additional suits against each of those defendants in the Western District of Texas, asserting three more patents apiece. Ten patents total are now asserted, in overlapping sets, across the campaign’s cases, now filed in Tennessee, as well as California and Texas.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics