Texas NPE Asserts “Media Echoing Patents” in New Litigation Campaign
Inventor-controlled Ascension Intellectual Properties LLC has sued AmpMe (6:21-cv-00859) in the Western District of Texas, targeting the provision of features for allowing users to “amplify the sound of their music by connecting several devices” on the AmpMe platform. The plaintiff asserts four patents, generally related to the concurrent sharing of media content based on viewer location while displaying individualized viewer interactions with content.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics