MyPAQ Holdings Adds Dell to Campaign Litigating Former Flex Patents
MyPAQ Holdings Ltd. has followed up an April 2021 case against Samsung with a suit against Dell (6:21-cv-00933), also filed in the Western District of Texas. Two of the four power conversion patents-in-campaign are at issue against Dell, with infringement allegations in the new complaint targeting “power adapters and converters compatible with USB Type-C plugs”, calling out Dell’s LA90PM170. The deadline for Samsung to respond to MyPAQ’s complaint has been pushed into October.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics