VideoLabs Sues Dell Again
VideoLabs, Inc.’s shift to patent plaintiff seems to have stuck, the patent collective suing Dell (6:21-cv-00932) for a second time in the Western District of Texas. Asserted is a third patent among more than a dozen acquired from various NPEs associated with NPE PanOptis Holdings, LLC in November 2020. VideoLabs targets in this second complaint products that “incorporate context adaptive binary arithmetic coding (CABAC) defined in the H.264 standard”, including desktops, laptops, tablets and 2-in-1s, and servers.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics