IP Edge’s Invincible IP Campaign Doubles in Size at August’s End, with Assignments Suggesting Sizeable Spree at September’s
This past June, Invincible IP LLC, an apparent IP Edge LLC plaintiff, launched a campaign over the alleged infringement of up to five former Empire Technology Development LLC patents, of disparate origins, through the provision of infrastructure software products and solutions. The deadlines to respond to those five District of Delaware complaints have all been extended to October 1. As part of its end-of-August filing spree, the Texas monetization firm has now added four more Delaware suits to the mix, one filed against each of Dell (Boomi) (1:21-cv-01224), HashiCorp (1:21-cv-01227), LifeRay Cloud (1:21-cv-01226), and Salesforce (MuleSoft) (1:21-cv-01228).
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics