With Fourth Litigation Campaign, Arigna Technology Shifts Focus from the Automotive Sector to 5G Mobile Devices
Arigna Technology Limited, one of several plaintiffs associated with Dublin-based patent monetization firm Atlantic IP Services Limited, has launched another litigation campaign in 2021, after three in a row targeting automotive defendants. The NPE has sued Apple and Samsung (6:21-cv-00943) together in a single Western District of Texas complaint targeting the alleged inclusion of Qualcomm’s HG11-PG660-200 RF die semiconductor device, as well as certain front-end modules (FEMs) and transceivers, within certain smartphones and tablets of the defendants. The plaintiff asserts two patents, one originating with Microchip Technology and the other from Mitsubishi Electric, characterized in the new complaint as generally related to “power semiconductor devices using high-frequency RF signals for use in mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets, and computers”.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics