Quest Patent Research Assembles a Network Security Portfolio
Quest Patent Research Corporation (QPRC) appears to have combined portfolio acquisitions from TaaSera, a shuttered network security firm, and Daedalus Blue LLC, an NPE in receipt of a large assignment of assets from IBM, under a network security umbrella. The publicly traded NPE’s public website lists 29 US patents and two foreign patents as held by Taasera Licensing LLC, a subsidiary that currently available USPTO records have yet to reflect owns patents.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics