KT Imaging’s Seventh Asserted Patent Is New to Its Campaign but Not to Litigation
Texas NPE KT Imaging USA, LLC has filed another round of cases in its litigation over a set of patents—now apparently grown from six to seven—received from Taiwanese distributor KINGPAK Technology (f/k/a International Branding Marketing). The new suits hit Alphabet (Google) (6:21-cv-01000), Apple (6:21-cv-01002), Dell (6:21-cv-01003), and Microsoft (6:21-cv-01004) over their respective provision of various devices (including laptops, smartphones, tablets, peripheral cameras, and videoconferencing monitors) that incorporate certain image sensors. These defendants join ASUSTek—the only defendant from prior rounds still in active litigation with KT Imaging—in the Western District of Texas.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics