eBike Nav Systems Targeted in Latest Typhoon IP Suit
- October 11, 2021
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: Networking
Typhoon IP LLC has added a District of Delaware case against Robert Bosch (1:21-cv-01375) to the navigation systems campaign that it began in January of this year. Asserted are two of the three patents-in-campaign, generally related to determining alternate routes and the cost of a route, respectively, with infringement allegations targeting the provision of the Bosch eBike and Nyon Navigation System, a clip-on GPS navigation device for use with Bosch eBikes. The plaintiff is one of roughly a dozen apparent IP Edge LLC entities to litigate patents from among about 175 assets that the Texas monetization firm picked up from Empire Technology Development LLC between December 2020 and May of this year.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!