Five More Defendants Tagged in Wi-Fi Devices Campaign
Be Labs, Inc. has filed another round in its file-and-dismiss litigation campaign, this time suing Cox (1:21-cv-01383), Datto (1:21-cv-01386), Humax (1:21-cv-01387), Starry (1:21-cv-01393), and Viasat (1:21-cv-01396), again over their respective provision of Wi-Fi devices, including routers and/or extenders (Cox, Humax, and Viasat), access points (Datto), and Wifi Hubs (Starry) that support certain Wi-Fi standards, including 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6), 802.11ac, and/or 802.11n. The complaints target various features of these devices, including MU-MIMO and beamforming support as well as parental controls.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics