Atlantic IP’s Arigna Technology Sues Google and LG Electronics
Arigna Technology Limited has added separate cases against Alphabet (Google) (6:21-cv-01045) and LG Electronics (LGE) (2:21-cv-00377) to the litigation campaign that it began last month with a single Western District of Texas complaint against both Apple and Samsung. Again targeted, with the same two patents, is the incorporation into certain smartphones and tablets of the Qualcomm HG-11PG660-200 RF die semiconductor device (allegedly installed in the Qualcomm QTM525 mmWave antenna module), as well as the Qualcomm SDR865 transceiver and QPM5670 front-end module (FEM) (Google) or Skyworks SKY58258-11 FEM (LGE).
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics