October Sees Four More Cases Added to Scramoge’s Wireless Charging Litigation
So far this month, Scramoge Technology Limited has added four cases to its wireless charging litigation, one campaign of which began with an April 2021 suit against Samsung and the other of which began with an August 2021 suit, again against Samsung. The new defendants are Anker (Fantasia Trading d/b/a AnkerDirect) (5:21-cv-01712), Evercel (Mophie) (8:21-cv-01673), and Hon Hai Precision Industry (Belkin) (2:21-cv-08035), with the Atlantic IP Services Limited plaintiff hitting Apple (6:21-cv-01071) for a second time this past week as well. The bulk of the asserted patents across the two campaigns originated with LG Innotek.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics