Continental Circuits Plaintiffs Sue Apple, TSMC for Past Damages
Following similar suits filed in May against AMD, MediaTek, and Samsung, plaintiffs Continental Circuits LLC (as patent holder) and Continental Circuits of Texas LLC (as exclusive licensee) have sued Apple (6:21-cv-01049) and TSMC (2:21-cv-00383) over a group of expired patents generally related to circuit boards. This campaign made headlines last year when a judge in the District of Arizona issued an order granting in part a motion filed by defendants Intel and Ibiden to compel litigation funding discovery.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics