Parus Holdings Revives Its First Litigation Campaign
A few days after the setback from the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) in Parus Holdings, Inc.’s second litigation campaign, concerning voice-assisted Internet browsing, the plaintiff resuscitated its first litigation campaign, over a different family of patents. There, just this past week, Parus filed its first suits since 2015, hitting Bank of America (2:21-cv-00394), Capital One (2:21-cv-00395), Charles Schwab (2:21-cv-00393), and Fidelity Investments (2:21-cv-00396). Parus Holdings asserted this family in a campaign that ran into patent eligibility trouble when four of the patents asserted there were invalidated under Alice.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics