Aire Technology Asserts Former G+D Patents Against Apple Pay Devices
As might have been predicted when Aire Technology Limited (f/k/a Bowen Ventures Limited) launched its first litigation campaign in September, then targeting Samsung’s provision of devices that support Samsung Pay or Google Pay, the Irish NPE has followed up with a suit against Apple (6:21-cv-01101), targeting devices that support Apple Pay. The patents asserted in this campaign originated with G+D and generally relate to secure contactless communications.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics