Google Added to Atlantic IP’s Contactless Payment Campaign
Aire Technology Limited (f/k/a Bowen Ventures Limited) has added a Western District of Texas case against Alphabet (Google) (6:21-cv-01104) to its litigation over patents received from G+D. The four patents-in-suit are broadly directed to secure contactless communications, with infringement allegations targeting the defendant over Pixel-series smartphones that support Google Pay.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics