IP Edge’s Hickory IP Opens Up LED Campaign
- October 29, 2021
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sectors: Consumer Electronics and PCs, Semiconductors
Casio (1:21-cv-06053), Panasonic (1:21-cv-01538), Sharp NEC Display Solutions (1:21-cv-01539), and ViewSonic (1:21-cv-01540) have been sued in new litigation targeting color balance management in certain projectors. The IP Edge LLC plaintiff, Hickory IP LLC, asserts in the campaign a single patent generally related to a particular light-emitting diode (LED). The campaign appears to be the first to arise from a portfolio that the Texas monetization firm recently picked up from Beijing Metis Technology Services Center (BMTSC).
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!