InterDigital Releases Financials for Its “Strongest Quarter” in Years
InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) released its third quarter earnings on November 4, reporting a 64% increase in revenue compared to Q3 2020 and a string of new licensing agreements, including with a global TV manufacturer. In an earnings call with investors, CFO Rich Brezski touted Q3 2021 as IDCC’s “strongest quarter in almost four years”.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics