Daedalus Prime Takes Aim at Samsung, Alone and with Either Qualcomm or TSMC
A couple of weeks after filing a flurry of complaints in both district court and before the International Trade Commission (ITC), Daedalus Prime LLC has done it again, filing three district court complaints (2:22-cv-00352, 2:22-cv-00353, 2:22-cv-00354) and two ITC complaints (337-TA-3640, 337-TA-3641). Each names Samsung as a defendant/proposed respondent, with Qualcomm named as a proposed respondent in one of the ITC complaints and TSMC, in the other. TSMC is also a district court defendant, while Qualcomm is not, although Qualcomm products are mentioned throughout. The litigation centers around a portfolio that Daedalus Prime acquired from Intel in early June 2022.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics