Bevy of New Complaints Rearranges Targeted Advertising Campaign
In its targeted advertising campaign, AlmondNet, Inc. and its subsidiary Intent IQ, LLC have filed a new trio of cases against existing defendants Amazon (6:22-cv-01204), Meta Platforms (Facebook) (6:22-cv-01205), and Microsoft (6:22-cv-01206), together with an amended complaint in each of the cases filed against those defendants in August 2021, all in the Western District of Texas. The amended complaints drop patents on the eve of a claim construction hearing set for November 30 before District Judge Alan D. Albright, while the new original complaints add some of those patents back into the litigation, together with others. Litigation against Samsung (AdGear Technologies) is also proceeding in West Texas, while the dispute with Roku has moved forward in the District of Delaware in response to a declaratory judgment action filed there.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics