BeSang Trains “Vertical Memory Cells” Patent on Intel and Micron
- January 25, 2023
Category: New Patent Litigation, TPLFMarket Sector: SemiconductorsTag: TPLF
BeSang Inc. has initiated what appears to be its first litigation, simultaneously suing Intel (3:23-cv-00113) in the District of Oregon and Micron Technology (2:23-cv-00028) in the Eastern District of Texas. The defendants are accused of infringing a single “semiconductor memory structure” patent through the provision of 3D NAND Memory products that feature a “CMOS under array” (CuA) structure and “vertical floating gate architecture”. In each complaint, BeSang alleges willful infringement, based on separate backstories.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!