Focus Global Solutions Targets More Network Management Products
- March 7, 2023
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sectors: E-Commerce and Software, Networking
Ciena (2:23-cv-00089), KKR (BMC Software) (6:23-cv-00165), Micro Focus (4:23-cv-00866), Siemens (6:23-cv-00166), and Zoho (6:23-cv-00167) are the latest defendants to be added to the litigation campaign that Focus Global Solutions LLC (FGS) launched in August 2022 over former IBM patents picked up from Daedalus Blue LLC. The four asserted patents, asserted in overlapping sets, generally relate to providing a “generated device-specific command” to a network device. The defendants are accused of infringement through the provision of their respective network management products.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!