All Quiet on the PTAB Front, VCA Returns to West Texas
- March 18, 2023
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: E-Commerce and Software
Virtual Creative Artists, LLC (VCA) has filed a new complaint against Alphabet (Google) (6:23-cv-00197), asserting four patents described as generally related to “creating and distributing media content”. The case, filed in the Western District of Texas, targets the provision of Google Photos. A March 2022 suit in the same campaign filed in the same district against Meta Platforms (f/k/a Facebook) ended last December after a noticed settlement, while a complaint filed earlier that month against Twitter remains pending, in the earliest stages, in the Northern District of Illinois.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!