Quarterhill’s Newest Dispute, with Renesas, Sees Second Suit, as One of Its Oldest Rumbles Back to Life
- March 16, 2023
Category: New Patent LitigationMarket Sector: Semiconductors
Xueshan Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Quarterhill Inc. (f/k/a Wi-LAN Inc.), has filed a second complaint in the Eastern District of Texas against Renesas (2:23-cv-00091). Five patents received from MediaTek are asserted in this complaint, with infringement allegations targeting a wide array of computing products, including converters, memory protection units, microcontrollers, and processors. The fresh litigation from Xueshan Technologies drops as the ice around litigation in one of Quarterhill’s oldest campaigns, dating back to 2007, has thawed.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!