After Unfavorable IPR Results, Rothschild Takes Scaled Down Mobile Image Campaign to Texas
- September 2, 2016
Frequent plaintiff Leigh M. Rothschild has transferred one patent (7,456,872) asserted by one of his Florida entities, Rothschild Mobile Imaging Innovation LLC (RMII), to one of his new Texas entities, Rothschild Digital Confirmation, LLC for further assertion in that state. The new owner of the ‘872 patent has filed separate lawsuits against Oracle, FieldOne Systems, Fleetmatic, Intuit, Reachlocal (Kickserv), ServiceMax, Telogis, Verizon (Cellco), and WorkWave. The ‘872 patent generally relates to mobile image capture, transmission, and storage, and the accused products are the defendants’ field service management applications that include image capture. This new phase of the campaign follows a first that saw significant setbacks before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics