EveryMD Keeps Its Campaign Alive with a Second Case Against Facebook
- September 1, 2016
Inventor-controlled EveryMD LLC has sued Facebook (2:16-cv-06473) for a second time, asserting a more recently issued family member (9,137,192) of a patent that Facebook challenged in a 2014-2015 AIA proceeding (IPR2014-00242). Facebook is the third company so far sued over the ‘192 patent, which generally relates to generating webpages for members of a group; EveryMD has also asserted the patent in cases against Twitter and LinkedIn. This latest suit against Facebook brings EveryMD’s campaign defendant count to 14.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics