ITUS Keeps Asserting Former Meetrix Patents Despite Claimed Focus on Cancer Diagnostics
- September 8, 2016
Meetrix IP, LLC, a subsidiary of publicly traded NPE ITUS Corporation, has filed three new lawsuits, one each against Citrix (1:16-cv-01033), LogMeIn (1:16-cv-01034), and Polycom (1:16-cv-01035). The complaints assert three unified communications patents (8,339,997; 9,094,525; 9,253,332), targeting the defendants’ audio/video conferencing platforms (i.e., Citrix’s GoToMeeting, LogMeIn’s Join.me, Polycom’s RealPresence Collaboration Server). ITUS has launched this new litigation campaign despite its recent claims that it is moving away from patent assertion as a form of revenue.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics