Networked Camera Campaign Rebooted by New York NPE That Raises the Question, Who Is Alex?
- September 8, 2016
Inventor-controlled Alex is the Best, LLC (AITB) has reignited its sole litigation campaign, begun in October 2013, with new lawsuits against BLU Products (1:16-cv-00769), Huawei (1:16-cv-00770), Lenovo (1:16-cv-00771), and TCT Mobile (1:16-cv-00772). The patents-in-campaign comprise a seven-member family (7,633,524; 7,907,172; 8,134,600; 8,477,197; 8,581,991; 8,947,542; 9,197,806) generally related to an Internet-connected device with an integrated system for capturing still or video images, as well as storing and managing those images. The defendants’ mobile devices are the accused products.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics