Networked Camera Campaign Rebooted by New York NPE That Raises the Question, Who Is Alex?
Inventor-controlled Alex is the Best, LLC (AITB) has reignited its sole litigation campaign, begun in October 2013, with new lawsuits against BLU Products (1:16-cv-00769), Huawei (1:16-cv-00770), Lenovo (1:16-cv-00771), and TCT Mobile (1:16-cv-00772). The patents-in-campaign comprise a seven-member family (7,633,524; 7,907,172; 8,134,600; 8,477,197; 8,581,991; 8,947,542; 9,197,806) generally related to an Internet-connected device with an integrated system for capturing still or video images, as well as storing and managing those images. The defendants’ mobile devices are the accused products.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Alex is the Best LLC v. Amazon.com Inc. et al
- Alex is the Best LLC v. Asus Computer International
- Alex is the Best LLC v. Sony Corporation, et al.
- Alex is the Best LLC v. ZTE Corporation et al
- Alex is the Best LLC v. LG Electronics Inc. et al
- Alex is the Best LLC v. HTC Corporation et al
- Alex is the Best LLC v. Blackberry Limited et al
- Alex is the Best LLC v. Kyocera Communications Inc.
- Alex is the Best LLC v. T-Mobile US Inc. et al
- Alex is the Best LLC v. Cellco Partnership