Smart Parking System Providers Sued in Mesh Networking Campaign
- September 22, 2016
SIPCO LLC, a Georgia-based NPE co-founded by inventor T. David Petite, has added Kapsch TrafficCom and its subsidiary Streetline (1:16-cv-00830) to its mesh networking campaign. Along with related co-plaintiff IP Co., LLC (d/b/a IntusIQ), SIPCO accuses the two companies of infringing ten patents (6,249,516; 6,437,692; 6,914,893; 7,103,511; 7,468,661; 7,697,492; 8,223,010; 8,233,471; 8,625,496; 8,908,842) generally related to monitoring and controlling electronic devices. The defendants are alleged to infringe the patents-in-suit through the use of Streetline’s smart parking monitoring hardware in conjunction with Kapsch’s parking management software and services.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics