Inventor-Controlled Textile Computer Systems Adds Financial Institutions to Authentication Campaign
Inventor-controlled Textile Computer Systems, Inc. has turned one case into a campaign by filing new suits against two more credit unions, Fort Worth City Credit Union (2:16-cv-01048) and Sabine Federal Credit Union (2:16-cv-01047). Textile Computer Systems hit East Texas Professional Credit Union (2:16-cv-00702) this past July, with all three complaints asserting two patents (8,505,079; 8,533,802) generally related to authentication in online communications. The accused products are authentication systems used in connection with credit and debit cards.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics