New Empire IP Affiliate Sets Its Sights on Video Sharing Websites
Link Engine Technologies LLC, which is managed by the founders of Empire IP LLC, has kicked off its first litigation campaign. In four separate complaints filed on October 3-4, the NPE asserted a network browsing patent (7,480,694) against Funny Or Die Media (2:16-cv-01071), M. Roberts Media (2:16-cv-01076), NYP Holdings (2:16-cv-01083), and IAC/Interactive (Vimeo) (2:16-cv-01070), accusing the companies’ video sharing websites of infringement. While this week’s suits are Link Engine’s first, Empire IP affiliates have collectively filed over 400 patent infringement cases since 2011.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics