Alibaba Sued Again in GEMSA’s Graphical User Interfaces Campaign
- October 4, 2016
Less than two weeks after Alibaba, The Priceline Group (Booking.com), and eBay filed petitions for inter partes review (IPR) challenging Global Equity Management (SA) Pty. Ltd.’s (GEMSA’s) two patents-in-campaign, the NPE has sued Alibaba for a second time (2:16-cv-01074). As in all of GEMSA’s previous cases, which now total over 35, the NPE’s infringement allegations focus on the graphical user interface (GUI) of the defendant’s website.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics