GPC Affiliate Starts 3D Microscopy Campaign, Targeting Nikon and Olympus
- October 3, 2016
Alfano Optical Tomography LLC, a New York-based NPE apparently affiliated with General Patent Corporation (GPC), has launched its first litigation campaign. The plaintiff asserts a single patent (6,208,886) generally related to 3D imaging of biological tissues against Nikon (1:16-cv-07688), Olympus (1:16-cv-07683), and Thorlabs (1:16-cv-07690). The defendants are each accused of infringement for making and selling multiphoton microscopes, which utilize multiple laser sources to visualize difficult-to-see tissues and are used in various medical fields.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics