Monument’s Mobile Synergy Hits T-Mobile and Multiple Device Makers with Social Networking Synchronization Patents
Monument Patent Holdings, LLC subsidiary Mobile Synergy Solutions, LLC has filed a new case (6:16-cv-01223) against mobile network providers T-Mobile and Metro PCS Texas and mobile device manufacturers Coolpad, HTC, TCL (TCT Mobile), and ZTE. The complaint asserts two patents (8,494,490; 8,792,874) generally related to the access, integration, and display of information from social networking sites by a mobile device, and the accused products are visual voicemail and contact synchronization systems and features offered on the device makers’ phones using T-Mobile/MetroPCS networks. Mobile Synergy pleads that the new case follows a “limited license and service agreement” between original assignee Silent Communication and MetroPCS in November 2010.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics