WiLAN Aims Voice Recognition Patents Associated with Siri at Computers Running Microsoft Windows 10 with Cortana
IPA Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Wi-LAN Inc. (WiLAN), has kicked off a new litigation campaign, filing separate complaints against Acer (1:16-cv-00945), ASUS (1:16-cv-00946), Dell (1:16-cv-00947), HP Inc. (1:16-cv-00948), and Toshiba (1:16-cv-00949). Two patents (6,523,061; 6,742,021) from a family of nine generally related to speech recognition and operation of “electronic data sources” are at issue. IPA accuses the defendants of infringement through the manufacture and sale of various desktop, laptop, and/or tablet computers using Microsoft’s Windows 10 and having Microsoft’s Cortana digital assistant.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- IPA Technologies Inc. v. Dell Inc.
- IPA Technologies Inc. v. Toshiba America, Inc. et al.
- IPA Technologies Inc. v. ASUS Computer International et al
- IPA Technologies Inc. v. HP Inc.
- IPA Technologies Inc. v. Acer America Corp.
- IPA Technologies Inc. v. HTC Corporation
- IPA Technologies Inc. v. DISH Network Corp. et al
- IPA Technologies Inc. v. Alco Electronics Ltd.
- IPA Technologies Inc. v. TCL Communication Technology Holdings, Ltd. et al
- IPA Technologies Inc. v. Amazon.com, Inc. et al