Soteria Encryption Kicks Off Memory Device Campaign
On the heels of its formation in California just two weeks ago, Soteria Encryption, LLC has launched litigation, filing suit against AOK Group (2:16-cv-07947), Apricorn (2:16-cv-07948), BNL Technologies (2:16-cv-07949), Corsair Components (2:16-cv-07950), Data Locker (2:16-cv-07955), Global Silicon Electric (2:16-cv-07956), Lenovo (2:16-cv-07958), and RocStorage (2:16-cv-07960). A single patent (7,069,447), generally related to a data storage device used in conjunction with a “host computer”, is asserted in the campaign, with the accused products being various drives (i.e. flash drives, portable hard drives, etc.) sold by the defendants. These new lawsuits are not the first to assert the ‘477 patent in litigation.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics