IP Bridge Files Second Suit Against OmniVision
- October 25, 2016
Japanese patent monetization firm IP Bridge, Inc. has filed a second case against OmniVision (1:16-cv-00975) in Delaware. It has asserted, through its subsidiary Godo Kaisha IP Bridge 1 (IP Bridge 1), another imaging patent (7,164,113) received from Panasonic in January 2014. Omnivision’s Purecel backside-illuminated imager sensor products are accused of infringement in this case, as they were in the earlier action (1:16-cv-00290). That case was filed in April 2016 and involves nine other former Panasonic patents. This new case comes as the parties are currently briefing a motion to transfer the older one from Delaware to the Northern District of California.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics